Selling Your Business for The Best Possible Price
You’ve worked hard, built a successful business and now it’s time to reap the fruits of your labor.
With over twenty years’ experience selling businesses, we understand how important this decision is to you. Squizzero, Carp & Associates has developed a selling methodology designed to maximize the selling price and produce a buyer for your business in the shortest possible time. We implement our selling system in a professional, confidential way so as to cause the least amount of disruption to your business throughout the selling process.
Utilizing our methodology, we are typically able to generate interest from multiple buyers which contributes to obtaining the best possible price for your business. Every business is unique. We will take that time to understand your business and tailor a marketing plan based on what we learn. Our selling methods include:
- Advertising on the leading business for sale websites.
- Utilizing targeted Social Media marketing.
- Exposure on 150+ Top Media Sites including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today Network & The Boston Business Journal
- Exposure to our extensive buyer database
- Email marketing campaigns
- Identifying strategic buyers and contacting them individually
The business is marketed confidentially. A brief description of the business is provided to generate initial interest. Potential buyers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to learning the actual identity of the business.
The sale of your business will be handled by one of Squizzero, Carp & Associates Principals. We do not “warehouse” listings. We work with a limited number of clients so that we can provide hands-on personalized service. Our clients typically range from Main Street USA companies with sales revenues of $1,000,000 or more up to $50,000,000 corporations requiring merger and acquisition services.
We work with sellers in all types of businesses and industries including:
- Liquor Stores
- Hotels & Motels
- Technology & Ecommerce Companies
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Gas Stations
- Convenience Stores
- Pet and Pet Supply Stores
- General Merchandise and other Retail Stores
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care and Fitness
- Automotive & Boating
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Service Businesses
- Building & Construction
- Communication and Media
- Education and Daycare
- Entertainment and Recreation
- Storage Facilities
- Wholesale and Distribution